The Fall Festival will take place on October 24, 2015 at Jessup Artisan Village from 2:00-6:00. A specific schedule will be updated here on a regular basis.
- 2:00-4:00: Kids' Activities - donut on a string competition
- 2:00-4:00: Make & Take Crafts and Snacks - Spooky Hand and Cheese Broomstick
- 5:00: Kid and Dog Costume Contest - Best in the Neighborhood; Best Overall
- 4:00: Cornhole Tournament (4:00) - $10 per team. Send an email to email@example.com with your team name and sign up at the event.
- 2:00-4:00 Tasting; 5:30: Judging: Chili Cookoff - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your chili and check out our Chili Cook Off Rules
- Pumpkin Contest - Remember those seeds you received in the spring? Bring your pumpkin to see if you've grown the largest one!
- Live Music
This event is open to the public so please join us for a fun, fall day.