Did you know the fitness center at the Bucking Horse Apartments offers fitness classes that are open to the whole neighborhood?
Coach Shelby from the fitness center is hosting an outdoor bootcamp each Saturday from 10-11am through the end of September to give you a preview of what classes are like and a chance to meet her in person! The bootcamps are FREE to attend for your first time, and then $5/person after that.
Outdoor boot camp and fitness center classes are ALL LEVELS!! You do not have to have experience with fitness to come!
Please bring a sweat towel and water and arrive a bit early to sign the waiver.
Regular classes are offered at the Bucking Horse Apartments fitness center. Classes are $5 to attend and are offered Monday and Wednesday mornings right now, and will be offered at additional times as attendance grows.
Bucking Horse was awarded a small grant by the City of Fort Collins to host a National Neighborhood Night Out event on August 7th. We will provide hamburgers, hot dogs and grilled veggie burgers (plus accompanying buns).
We are asking everyone to bring one side dish (salad, chips, etc) or dessert.
We will provide some canned soda/sparkling water, but otherwise it is BYOBeverages.
If you have a fun yard game you are willing to bring and set up for everyone to play with, please comment on the FB event at this link so we know: https://www.facebook.com/events/171750413700207/
We will also be showing an outdoor movie (weather permitting). There is a poll in the FB group to decide what to watch!
Come out and enjoy this event with your family and meet more of your neighbors!
We are excited to announce that the fitness center at the new Bucking Horse Apartments offers fitness classes that are open to the whole neighborhood! There is a free outdoor bootcamp planned for this Saturday to give you a preview of what classes are like and a chance to meet Coach Shelby, who leads the classes.
Classes are ALL LEVELS!! You do not have to have experience with fitness to come!
Please bring a sweat towel and water.
Regular classes begin next week at the Bucking Horse Apartments fitness center. You can find more details and sign up at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=83721&stype=-7&sTG=29&sView=week&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000002&date=07%2F28%2F18
Classes are $5 to attend and are offered Monday and Wednesday mornings right now, and will be offered at additional times as attendance grows.
Join us near the pool for this free, family friendly event. You'll have the opportunity to visit with friends and neighbors, make kid-themed crafts, enjoy sweet treats, and take a hay ride to see the lights throughout the neighborhood.
Thanks to the Pool & Social and Horticulture Subcommittees for planning and implementing this event.
Join us at the farm to release ladybugs for our plants. You can enjoy lemonade and cookies, see the ladybugs off, and paint a rock for our rock path. You can even paint one to take home! This event is free and open to the public.
The farm is located on Environmental Drive, just east of the Drake intersection.
The Fall Festival will take place on October 24, 2015 at Jessup Artisan Village from 2:00-6:00. A specific schedule will be updated here on a regular basis.
- 2:00-4:00: Kids' Activities - donut on a string competition
- 2:00-4:00: Make & Take Crafts and Snacks - Spooky Hand and Cheese Broomstick
- 5:00: Kid and Dog Costume Contest - Best in the Neighborhood; Best Overall
- 4:00: Cornhole Tournament (4:00) - $10 per team. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and sign up at the event.
- 2:00-4:00 Tasting; 5:30: Judging: Chili Cookoff - send an email to email@example.com to register your chili and check out our Chili Cook Off Rules
- Pumpkin Contest - Remember those seeds you received in the spring? Bring your pumpkin to see if you've grown the largest one!
- Live Music
This event is open to the public so please join us for a fun, fall day.
We are finally ready to celebrate the opening of the wonderful shops at Jessup Artisan Village. The Grand Opening will take place September 24-26 with a variety of fun activities for everyone to enjoy.
Thursday, September 24th from 4:00-7:00 - Come support local vendors at our Open Air Market. For every $10 you spend, you'll be able to enter into the drawings for baskets filled with goodies from our vendors.
Friday, September 25th from 4:00-7:00 - Family night is in full swing with face painting, bubbles, chalk and even a magic show at 6:00 from The Great Loudini! Bring the whole family to sit on the patio and enjoy this interactive night of mystery.
Saturday, September 26th from 1:00-8:00 - We've got so much planned for you to enjoy!
- 1:00-3:00 - Brewery tours at The Barrel House, Hayrides, and even a family friendly Scavenger Hunt
- 4:30-5:30 - Family Fitness Challenges sponsored by Reve! For just $1 you can enter into the push up contest, plank contest or tractor tire flip race and take home the cash as your prize. Kids will be able to enjoy the kids obstacle course for free.
- 6:00 - Harvest Moon Run/Walk. Visit www.sproutinup.org for more information and to register. This 2.3 mile run is only $15 per person and provides great views of the mountains and farm as you run through the Bucking Horse neighborhood.
- 6:45 - Odell Beer Garden and Kids Root Beer Garden
- 7:00-8:00 - Steve Manshel will provide live music to enjoy with your drink and snacks
Join the Bucking Horse neighborhood Horticulture Subcommittee as we plant in the garden boxes by the pool and around the horse statue. Please bring your family, work gloves, water and a hand shovel (if possible). Meet your neighbors and find out about the fun things planned for Bucking Horse.
You will also have the opportunity to replant our wetlands area. Anyone interested in helping is encouraged to attend the event and we'll give more direction then. Work gloves, boots and water bottle are encouraged.